- Can cut closer to the ground
than chainsaw, and can cut in the dirt without damage.
- When trees are sheared, grass
usually doesn't require tilling or reseeding, as would be necessary with dozing.
- Less erosion than dozing.
- More selective cutting, allowing
valuable trees to be saved.
- Stumps can be effectively
sprayed, unlike busted roots created by dozing.
- Less fire hazard than chainsaw,
allowing use in all seasons.
- Less contact with ticks, snakes,
chiggers, skunks, and vines.
- Less tiring than chainsaw,
allowing longer hours use by operators in questionable health.
- Cut against buildings, and
under fences, without removing fences.
- Safer, and simpler to operate
- No flying debris to strike
bystanders, vehicles, animals, houses, etc.
- No expensive cutting tips
to service or replace as with rotary units.
- Blades have extremely long
life, when used properly.
- Relatively quiet, dust free,
For questions, comments, or pricing;
E-mail us at: